Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tasty & Light Skillet Breakfast...

Scrambled eggs over skillet potatoes, with a side of tangerine sections...

This was my breakfast this morning, and for my WW friends that count points there's only 3 here…


I started out with a 4 oz red potato & microwaved it…


While that was microwaving I cooked up some diced onion in a pan sprayed lightly with olive oil, and added bacon salt for some extra flavor...


Cooked until the onions were translucent...


Cut up and added the potato, cooked a little more just to get the flavors blended well...


I had scrambled up 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters (equivalent of 2 eggs), I layered the eggs on top of the potatoes...


Seasoned my eggs with salt, pepper, tabasco (I like spice)...


Added some tangerine wedges for color & flavor & nutrients… and that was breakfast.

Fast, easy, flavorful, colorful, tasty, and satisfying…


1 comment: