Thursday, March 14, 2013

Some overdue reorganizing...

Hi friends, I hope that you're finding some good ideas for light food selections here… I'm not posting as much these days because I'm not coming up with much that's new - I've got things pretty much under control for myself.  That said I will continue to post, but probably not as often as I have in the past.

I did do something today that may be helpful, I know it will be helpful for me… I did some re-organizing, especially in the Dinner tab, but I added lots of photos in the various tabs… check them out, I think you'll find them easier to navigate - I know I will.

I'm starting a home-based business, and when I first started this blog I was thinking I would be creating a cookbook… but things have changed and I've gone a completely different direction.  If you're curious check out my blog named An Artful Romp (AnArtfulRomp.blogspot.com)… I hope to have items for sale sometime in the near future - actually I have a few items ready already, but I'm finishing with setting up the "business" end of things :)

So, I'm going to be busy with my new business, but I'm going to keep my blogs (I have 5 - I think my Son has decided I've gone over the edge), the links to those blogs are on the right (if you're on a full-sized web page).

Until the next crazy food idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment