Friday, March 1, 2013

A Sunny Start on a Cloudy Winter morning...

I know it's not Winter for everyone out there, but here in Minnesota we have a couple feet of snow on the ground & things are just starting to melt… don't get me wrong, we'll still get more snow yet this year, its just that we will have days warm enough to melt snow (at times).

My breakfast...

This morning it was cloudy, so I made a point of starting my day on a Sunny note… ok, enough of being silly… today I had some of my Cheesy Eggs (sometimes I call them Creamy Eggs), but I decided to top them with a good Salsa (Tequila Lime Salsa from Robert Rothschild Farms)… YUM!!  Add some Orange Wedges and I almost thought I was back home in Southern California (oops!  my roots are showing!)…

Then what happened?  Why the Sun came out of course!!  (disclaimer: Sun coming out not guaranteed by consuming this breakfast)

Hope you had a Sunny Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment