Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kinda Quiet Lately...

I haven't posted in a while… but I haven't cooked anything New in a while… why?

Well, there was Thanksgiving, and that was pretty traditional here at our house…

And there was a death in the family, and that part of the family is in another state… so I flew back to California to be with my Mom & Brother & other family… check out my main blog "My Zany GAVOT" (find link on sidebar) if you're curious…

Since getting back I've been getting caught up with all kinds of things & struggling with my health a bit…

SO, though I've been cooking there hasn't been anything "blog-worthy"…

To satisfy those who like pretty pictures I'm presenting the following, a fresh loaf of Artisan Bread I baked yesterday, this one has the Spices: Sage, Dried Chives.


I'll be blogging more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment