Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oooo!! Can't Wait!!

I was incredibly excited earlier this week when I discovered that my favorite Fall Outdoor Market was opening… Yippee!!


Here's my stash (stop drooling on the screen & go get some for yourself) from Bergmann's in Stillwater - if you live in the Twin Cities it's worth a trip out… not only do they have an incredible array of (non-chemically grown) squash & pumpkins, they also have a Corn Maze & I heard they're going to have a Hay Ride… so go check them out!  At this point they still have Sweet Corn (not pictured - but we got some) that they are picking fresh daily.

As for me I'm just itching to make some of my old Fall Favorite recipes with these beauties, and perhaps come up with some new recipes to boot… YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment