Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Masa Pancakes...

Caution: Experiment follows...

I got an unusual idea the other day… I thought it might be fun to try making some little pancakes with Corn Flour or Corn Meal as a side dish with dinner… then I looked in my pantry, all I could find was Masa… what the heck, I'll try it!!

So I mixed up a batch of my Sour Cream Pancakes, but substituted in Masa for Flour… they came out good!!

This is encouraging as it will be fun to play with other types of flour… :)   I'm always looking for a new twist on things!


I decided to put honey on mine, and they were tasty… but I really want to try Corn Meal next time…

This was only an experiment, but perhaps it will give you ideas of your own experiments to try…

Have fun playing in the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment