Sunday, April 29, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering….

First cake… thanks to a hint on the Betty Crocker site
I was able to turn a circle into a Butterfly… but it was a
pain to frost all those crumbly internal edges… 
I'm no professional cake decorator… but I had fun making these cakes for a sweet little girl's 1st birthday party…


Mini-cake (Smash Cake) for the little darling...






I've been busy the last few days helping to prep for & hosting the party, then recuperating…
Just something fun… a flower...


Another simple one, butterfly...














My friend Jen (its her little girl Larkin) did most of the food, I just did the cakes & some Guacamole…

Sorry friends, Guacamole isn't light food, you just have to watch the portions…


No recipes today,  just some food pics…. 


Oh, you want to see the after photos don't you… :)


Here's the cake…


Here's the birthday girl…
Thanks for sharing your special day… Happy Birthday Larkin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment