Thursday, July 12, 2012

Variations on a Theme...

I'm an amateur musician, have played the piano since I was a child, and enjoy some of Beethoven's Variations On A Theme pieces where he takes someone else's melody & plays with it several different ways…


In many ways my cooking is like that, sometimes what I come up with comes out of thin air, sometimes its a variation on something I or someone else has already done… this is a variation of something experimental that I came up with a couple weeks ago, my Strawberry Yogurt Coffee Cake.


I'm not going to re-write the recipe here (that's just too tedious) so follow the link… but here's what happens when you substitute Blueberries (yes, you need to cut them up) for Strawberries… Yum!!





Jeff prefers this to the Strawberry version, I prefer the Strawberry… so depending on your berry preference you'll like one better than the other… we both agree they're both very tasty!!





No comments:

Post a Comment