Monday, March 12, 2012

Adding in some info...

Ok… I thought it wouldn't take too long to start adding in information… I was wrong… I'm fighting a bit with the blog interface (I am a newbie) and its taking a lot more time than I'd like… that said it feels good to get something accomplished.  New to my blog as of this morning:

Toys (tab): A list of items I like to use in the kitchen…

Tips (tab): A list of tricks and products I use in order to lighten up my foods…

I will attempt to keep these two tabs updated as I discover new Toys and Tips… Some links need to be added in the text of the Tips (actually the recipes need to be added before I can make the links), so again I'm going to ask for patience…

Going forward I hope you find the information in Toys & Tips to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment