Monday, March 12, 2012

I Love Penzeys!!

I have already posted a couple of my Spice recipes that I have come up with on my own, but I have to take a moment to brag about one of my favorite spots in the Twin Cities: Penzeys Spices


I love the local shop on Grand Ave in St Paul, I love going in and browsing, I love being able to look at and smell the spices… and the quality just can't be beat!!


If you have a local Penzeys I suggest you go see for yourself, and if you don't have one local follow my link above to their web site.


A good first spice to try, to convince yourself its worth the effort, is their Vietnamese Cinnamon… Its amazing, taste it right out of the jar and you'll see what I mean!


My recipes frequently call out Penzeys spices, but you can feel free to use your own brand/blend of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment