Monday, March 12, 2012

Time to take a break...

I've been working on this blog all day, only took breaks for a (very late) breakfast & for dinner… I promised my hubby I was going to make a cake tonight - its a recipe I've created but haven't had the chance to make - so in order to keep my hubby happy (he's generally a happy guy anyway) I think I'd better spend a bit of time making the cake… if it turns out good you may be seeing a post of it tomorrow… hint: my hubby (Jeff) loves sweet potatoes.


Until the next post…


Tuesday morning update:  I tried out my new recipe & it is Jeff-approved, but I want to make a couple tweaks before publishing (I get picky about some things…).  I'll post pics & a recipe when I get it right :) 


On to other things...

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog page is incredible Annette! I love it. You have done a fantastic job. Love, Sue Hillestad

    ReplyDelete